Student Code of Conduct
Dismissal Policy and Student Code of Conduct
Body Intelligence expects students to meet and adhere to a code of conduct while completing a program of study. The list below outlines the code of conduct that all students are expected to follow. If needed, students should request clarification from the Administrator if they have any questions. “Student” is defined as including prospective students as well as those currently registered or enrolled in any Body Intelligence programs or activity.
The Code of Conduct
Expectations for Students:
- Attend school in accordance with the Attendance Policy
- Treat all students and staff with respect
- Treat school property with respect
- Complete all assignments and examinations on the scheduled completion
- Any other conduct which is determined to be detrimental or damaging to the other students, staff members or the Institution.
The institution forbids; disruptive or offensive classroom behavior; bringing weapons of any kind (i.e. knives, guns) to school; bringing any alcohol or any prohibited mood altering substances to the institution; making inappropriate remarks concerning another student or staff’s ethnicity, race, religion or sexual orientation and any other conduct which is determined to be detrimental or damaging to other students, staff members or the Institution.
Any of the following, if substantiated, will result in immediate dismissal without a warning letter or probationary period:
- Sexual assault
- Physical assault or other violent acts committed on or off campus against any student
- Verbal abuse or threats
- Vandalism of school property
- Defamatory comments about fellow students or tutors via social media